Saturday, January 1, 2011

Unit 8

Discuss any issues you have had throughout the process.
Well I've fallen behind just recently, with the change of weather my daughter has been sick and we both came down with the flu! Fortunately, I was off from my day job but I didn't have the energy to do much except try to take care of my daughter and help her get better.
         How do you feel about the comments, or lack of comments, that have been made to your blog posts?
Honestly, I've just been trying to make sure I do the blog posting.
         Do you plan to continue your blog even after the course?
I've never seen the point academically or much less in general so I will not be blogging after this course. During the course of my program if it is required that is the only reason for me to blog.
I hope everyone is doing well, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment