Monday, December 27, 2010

Unit 7

How do you feel about peer reviews?
I personally don't mind having peer reviews as long as my peers are respectful. Constructive criticism is just that not to demean anyone but to encourage them and point out something that they may not have thought of. Just to add to that person, not take away from them.
 What have your experiences with them been like?
I've had pretty good experiences with my peers so far.
Discuss any Ah Ha moments you have had during the writing process or in your research.
I haven't had one of those yet. I hope that I do to help me with my research paper!
Is there anything that you have found shocking or intriguing in the process or your research?
I've found the information shocking. Stress is a major factor in everyone's life but the way it effects the body can be in a good and bad way. I always that stress effected the body in a negative way.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment