Sunday, December 12, 2010

Unit 5

Discuss your personal writing process and see what others have to say about your style.
I prefer to do informal writing because it's quick and easy. It doesn't need any particular form because it's like writing an email or memo so there is no real structure like there is with a letter or resume.
         If there was one thing about your academic challenges, what would it be? 
I have a problem with focus. I don't focus on one thing at a time. I tend to jump around when doing my classwork because I get bored easily and then I start thinking about what I need to do for another class or something else.
         How is school influencing your life at or up to this point?
At this point it hasn't really influenced my life persay. There have been some small tidbits that I can use and incorporate it into my work life like when I take my keyboarding class. My other class is software applications so learning how to use Microsoft will really help me with my job but also with my career in this field. This class will help me to be able to speak professionally for future reference when starting my business and writing up proposal letters. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment