Saturday, January 15, 2011

Unit 9

With your paper done or almost done, how do you feel
         Do you feel nervous, accomplished, or just plain tired?
I'm two out of the three, nervous and tired! I'm glad it's almost over but nervous about the overall outcome like the grade I will end up with.
         How do you feel about writing at this point? Has your idea of writing changed throughout the course?
 I feel the same as I did when I took Comp I about writing...I still don't like it and struggle with it. It's not exciting like medical terminology or something like that but it's required.
         What other topics would you like to research?
I personally do not have any other topics that I would like to research but that's just me.
I do hope everyone does well on their research paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment